Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 5 March 2012

Sorry not been blogging as i have so much on.
I making my mums birthday present. Which is taking forever :$.
         


I also making a Entrlace blanket which is working out lovely. I'm going to try to find the link as i'm following Bethintx1's she is so easy to follow. http://youtu.be/npSvDgFLU7Q



I'm also trying to find time to bake which has been tricky as my boys take up a lot of time.
How mums and dads find time to cook bake craft and sort there kids and work I do not no. Yes I'm having a upside down day but I will turn it about.

But i have managed to make bread and cakes.



I also have my mumzy coming to stay this week as it her birthday next Tuesday she will be with me from Thursday to Thursday so should be fun. It's also mothers day on the 18th so I have cards and presents to make for both mums and my self  for the kids to give me as no one else will.



.


No comments:

Post a Comment