Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 9 April 2012

Hi I'm back

OK
How is everyone



My house at the moment is bug house everyone seems to be ill with something.
Today alone we have had
Sickness
Tummy aches
headaches
high temps
and grumpy children which is OK as there ill.
my 2 poorly boys
But I have decided that teenagers are the worst patients going my 14 year old just moaned all day.(he was sick but he was fine after) but moan moan moan guess he takes after me LOL.
But my ds3 was as quiet as a mouse did as he was asked took his medication and took him self to bed.. when I went to check on him he said he hurt all over specially his head his tummy hurt. He felt sick and ds2 was giving him a head ache so he wanted to go to bed before ds2 went up. my heart went out to him poor baby. :( he even turn down watch Kong fu panda with me as it one of his Favorites.

It always amazes me how the weather can affect your mood today it has been dark and drizzly and i have been so low. I Hate it when I get like this at least I no how to dig myself out now which is a bonus.
we went for a walk down to the shops today that helped it was good to get out. we were only out for an hour but we were out so that all that mattered. When I got ds4 out of his buggy he only walked a little way and got back in to eat an apple. So that was good.


I was amazed i got a shout out on you tube I was so pleased yay me. I'm trying to vlog everyday so far I've done 5 day so not to bad i'm finding that's helping with my moods. this was today's vlog and my thank you.

I have lots to do this week I have to make P.J for my ds3 7th birthday on Thursday i do hope he gets better and the weather gets better to we were going to take him to the park I also have to make him a card and cake and Im hoping to make him another sock teddy He loves teddy's made by me says the one of a kind which i guess the are
I also have to make my friends little girl a taggi which should be good so watch this space

anyway ramble over all is well now.
I'm off to bed so night all
Take care and hope you like

BYE
M
xxxx


      

No comments:

Post a Comment