Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 6 April 2012

This is my Blog for today

This is my Blog for today hope you like it's just a waffle / moan so please read.

Hi people I have decided to blog every day this should of been my blog 2 but i forgot to post it yesterday how stupid do i feel yes Very stupid. LOL.













Well today I have been melting chocolate and making my 4 boys Easter eggs do you no how hard that is to do when your dieting crazy. Any why i got most of them done and I and making Easter nests with my 6 going on 7 yr old he is so excited its funny. he will be 7 next week.

We didn't go out but manage to keep baby up so hopefully he will sleep past 2.30 am
My diet is going good I lost 2lb this week and that's with having my birthday so I'm happy.  I am weighing every thing so I'm proud to see the weight drop off.  I have 3lb to loss and I hit the 2stone mark so i will have to think of a reward for my self.

Anyway I off to watch TV so hope you all have a good night
Bye
Mxxx

http://youtu.be/KdbC1pikJuU

No comments:

Post a Comment