Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday 14 October 2012

My crafting Ive been making for customers

Hi people
I've decided to make and sell some of my crafts and am pleased to say that there going well.

        
these are my new bussiness card.
I couldn't resist the post its note they were A have to have. 


these are 15 in stocking to be hung on
my friends fire place
This is the kind of stockings I make.
My friend was very happy with this and adked me to make two more


This is a desigh for one she wanted as her Daughter
she does'nt  beleive in santa
So A nice plain one for her
This is the design for my friend whos due
a baby girl in novenber she wanted pink


These are some of my christmas fabric
All washed and ready to use
This is a new fabric i just love
Found i need more green fabric





This is a shuggle tags Ive made for my friends year old daughter.
Mini snuggle tags





 So this is some of what ive made and fabric i have i also have a price list for anyone thats interested at the moment im consentraiting on christmas but I'm happy to make over things


 

No comments:

Post a Comment