Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 4 October 2012

The change in me

Hi people


This it me last april 2012
 

 

 This was me christmas eve 2011
This was me october 2012.










Can anyone else see the difference. All I know is that last year at the start of my slimming journey Back in october, I was told by my doctor that if I didnt do anything about my weight I would most likely be having to use a walking stick or wheel chair. As I found it so hard to walk, climbing the stairs was so painful, my back hurt so I found it difficult to hold my 2yr old son and that really hurt.
So I decided to enjoy christmas and made some small changes to start with.  I started watching what I eat and used a small plate I also wrote everything down I also started blogging and doing vlog on youtube I also started using myfitness pal and it worked.
The next step was to get me moving. So I started walking to the local shops and back at first would Take me an hour now I can do it in half hour yay me.  I used to hate taking my 2yr old to play group it was just up the road again at first it took me half an hour just to get there. The first time I managed to get there in 10 minutes the woman at the desk must of thought I was crazy, till I explained why I was jumping up and down with joy. But I now can walk quite far it takes me now 20 minutes to walk a mile and a half . I'm not so scared to jog for the bus. Not that I'm very quick but I can do it and Im so proud of my self.
I have lost so far 51 pound in weight. 4ins from my waist and 5ins from my hips.  I did get stuck were my weight wasn't moving. So I started doing slimming world back in august then 4 weeks ago I joined A group in new malden and everyone is so nice and helpful  and the lady who runs it is great and happy to listen and anscer questions.
So I'm in a happy place at the moment.

Hope you enjoy reading. Please leave a message on ideas you may have even questions. if i can do it anyone can.
I'm going to start blogging more so watch this space
Take care
M xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment