Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 25 July 2011

bit and bobs in my day

Thinks it beautiful to wake up to here the boys laughing and playing nicely together. Really has made my morning. Then to top that I walked into the room and my youngest J said hello mumma luv you i nearly cryed it was so cute.
 
I'm starting to wonder if i'm ever going to lost this waight so i have started being really strict with my self sofar today i have had musli for breakfast with yogurt and a herbal tea and just having a normal tea now think keeping track of what i eat here might just help me as nothing else does way is it so hard to lose waight.

Well the plans for today is to tidy up fill the washing line up. Then do lunch.  Then take the boys to the park on there bikes. At the moment I have one in bed, two playing with there scalaletics in the bed room and one listening to music in the garden. Which is amazing I'm waiting for riot.

As we have just had the weekend I've not got much done. I have started to crochet a little bag to put my phone in when im out as i tend to keep in in my bra which is a pain i going to put it on a velrco strap so i can wear it on my arm or attach it to my  belt buckle. I also am going to make some hair scrunchies.

It OH's birthday soon so need to do something for him but what i'm not sure no he doe'nt need more clothes any way better get on as the day is waisting away  

No comments:

Post a Comment