Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday 22 July 2011

plans for this week

Ok  here goes my plans for this week is to make my mum a new tshirt bag.
I got the idea from youtube but cant find the pattern now.

I really enjoyed making them I'm hoping to do a craft sale at DSs school at christmas

I'm also planning on doing some baking i have a new cookie book so far i made chocolate chip one and they were gone before the day was out did'nt get to take a picture

i also want to make some more sock bunnys and monkeys to see it i can sell them



these are the ones i have made so far so i plan to be busy.

I have a question what would you do with these

i have loads as i collect thembut feel they need to be used any ideas most welcome

2 comments:

  1. Shelle

    I would make some fab bracelets with your buttons, there are loads of them at craft fairs and you could just thread through black elastic through the holes, simples (as the meerkats woudl say!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Key Rings! Thread them over some cord and attach to a key chain!

    ReplyDelete