Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 13 February 2012

Proud Mummy

Hi people

I'm a very proud mummy today as my youngest used a beaker. He is 2 and a half and  I've left it late but his never shown any interest in using one.  But today as always I made breakfast put it on the table with his beaker of juice. He picked it up and drank his juice I was so happy Then when I gave him his lunch I got "Thank you mummy mmmmmm yummy" He ate it all. Then the same at dinner talk about putting his big brothers to shame even they were amazed.  So I most be doing something right.

My weight loss is going good I have started to feel a bit better so hoping I've lost. I'm sort of dreading standing on the scales tomorrow as I didn't weigh-in last week. But I know I had put on so we will see.

My mum is going home tomorrow and I'm worried about her as she is going to be on her own and it's really hard to get to her I really need to get closer to her. the question is how.
I'm planning on doing a London blog soon as I have loads of pictures  from over the last few weeks were I having to go up there loads so we will see

Any way got to go
Bye and Take care
M
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment