Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 20 February 2012

trying to get organized

HI
As it says I'm trying to organize my self so I know where I am



I like butterflys they make me smile





  1. I plan to keep a diary on my day 
  2. I going to eat breakfast every day 
  3. I am only going to weigh myself on a Tuesday at the chemist (not every day )
  4. I am going to start riding my bicycle instead of getting the bus  and walking where possible 
  5. I going to exercise for 30 minute 2 days a week. I am also planing to do a exercise DVD once a week 
  6. I am going to plan my meals for the week including my packed lunches.
  7. going to drink more water. I also going to drink more fruit tea instead of normal tea.
  8. going to count the calories in my food 
  9. not to go out when i'm hungry.
This is going to be fun as I'm the most unorganized person there is. But I do seem to muddle throw.
I am hoping this will get my weight loss going again. I have also Joined myfitnessplan which is helping me count the calories and stay focused I'm finding there is a lot of  support there  which is a great bonus.
I have recently notice I am easily sabatarged with my diet. Specially in the evening and when I an tired or when I am out and hungry.
My next challenge is I love cooking and  baking. I have been making my own bread, cheese straws, cakes and I cook from scratch as I like to no what I'm eating my next step is to make then low calorie should be fun.

Take care M xx



week 1   1st Jan 12   23.11
week 2   8th Jan 12   23.7
week 3  18th Jan 12   23.1
week 4   25th Jan 12  22.9
week 5   30th Jan 12  22.10
week 6   7th   Feb 12  23.1  
week 7   14th Feb 12  22.11
week 8    21st Feb 12
week 9
week 10


No comments:

Post a Comment