Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 13 February 2012

getting back on track

I've found it so hard to blog lately as everyone's been ill.But I'm getting back on track.

First my 2yr old had a bad cold and wanted cuddling all the time. Then it went on his chest (his asthmatic ) which made him extra grumpy and clingy
Then we had a couple of day where he was better and everything was going sort of smoothly.
But it was my daughter anniversary on the 7th of February  so I was a bit down.
Then to top that my mum rang me on the 7th to let me no her little dog had died that morning in her arms and she was devastated I didn't no what to do so I went to my meeting.
Then got the train to see her left london at 3.30 didn't get there till 6.15.
I only got to stay with mum for 2hrs as I had to get home as she live by the coast and I'm just out side London  but she was glad of the hugs she had it time like these I hate living so far away
Gypsy was a 10year old Yorkshire terrier that was part of the family  she was a cheeky and lively dog



She was my mum companion and the only one she spoke to all the time. When my dad died 4 years ago I think most of all  it was gypsy that kept her going.
she will be dearly missed.
Do you know I remember thinking after mum told me was oh she never going to wear her coat I made her how silly is that. 
So on Friday mum came down for The weekend for Sunday dinner but I think she has enjoyed her self and being round the kids.
J my OH has been ill since Friday with a tonsilitus we think and high temper so has been in bed.  I seem to be spending all my time running up and down stairs so that should keep me fit. 

On the weight loss I've not weighed my self as my scale have broke but i have been trying to eat properly and have been making foods from scratch I've made so far pizzas and HM Yorkshire puddings which were yummy I also have been making biscuits and cake I like knowing what is in my food specialy the foods i give my children 
anyway I'm signing off for tonight 
Take care 
XXX



She was my mum companion at went everywhere with her 

No comments:

Post a Comment