Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 30 January 2012

I did it

Hi everyone

 I am so proud of myself. I jogged only for 5 mins, But I did it and I only got a little out of breath.  I'm so chuffed with my self I've never been able to run not even as a little girl. So I have decide that I'm going to try it again tomorrow. My oh also said this morning that I have sped up while walking  How cool is that.:) Smiles all round for me.  So that two thing to keep me motivated I've sped up and I've lost inches  how cool is that. I'm a happy mumma today.  

I am really surprised how much energy I have I managed to get lots more done and I felt good after to of accomplished it. Over the year so many of my chore would only get half done because i didn't have the energy now i have no excuse. all i have to do now is make sure I drink more at the moment I'm only drinking a 1.5 ltrs a day I been told I need to drink at least 3 ltrs I think i need to keep eating the fruit but am loving at the moment scrambled eggs and toast 

so I will keep trying. I'm also going to start keeping a photo food diary as well. I hope that will keep me on track. 

I have decided to start doing more homemade cooking.  I already do a lot of home cooking and I enjoy preparing food and knowing what in side and what I'm eating. I also prefer to take a pack lunch instead of eating out.   Yesterday I made bread for the first time yay.  I made it with wholewheat strong flour I did add oil as the recipe said and it made it stodgy but still nice. The boys have munched most of it for there tea lol. 

I like making homemade soup to. I seem to have my Yorkie puds down to a tea and been told I make good dumpling and beef casserole. I am planning to make some biscuits and some mini cakes for the kids over the next week hoping to get J to help me that should be fun. 

I have also been doing more crocheting this week I've made some hats thesse little shoes and another cup holder



hope everyone's had a great Monday  
KEEP SMILING and night

take care M



No comments:

Post a Comment