Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday 23 January 2012

my new year resolutions and my day

Hi people

Ok I've started my new years resolusions
1. I want and am going to loses 100lb this year.
2. I want to do a vlog  on you tube./ Done a vlog on youtube
3. I want to right on my blog everyday. so far so good
4. I am going to do a little exercise everyday. so far so good
5. keep track on myfitnessplan
6. I would really like to do a craft sale
7. I am going to craft everyday and get my boys to join in.
I could write loads down but i think these 7 are the best one


So for on my crafting I have  been working on a cup/can cosie  as I have arthritis in my Joints my hand hurt if I hold anything that is to cold or hot for to long.
The 3 week  I burnt my leg because i lost my grip on a hot cup of coffee one of the members of staff laughed at me and I really bent his ear for laughing and not  helping me and did he realize how much trouble he would get in if i complained a left the place in the foulest of mood with a fresh coffee. about ten minutes later i charmed down and i went back in and found the manager shouting at him i went over and explained that it was my fault and he didn't deserve to be in trouble as it everybody's first instinct to laugh when someone drops something. the manager said if I was sure and I said I was and he said in future ask if all OK the walk away and laugh then walked away I told the man I was really sorry and he said thank you he was going to fire me.  I'm so glad we went back. last week and the week before he has brought me a coffee told him he does'nt need to but he said my wife and I think we do so see you next week how sweet it that. ;)
So I;m going to make cup cosie to keep in my hand bag.
I am also going to make more doggie coats as I enjoyed doing them thought if i do them in the small sizes if I manage to do a craft fair this year I might be able to sell them. But got to check the copy right of the pattern first. IF I can't  use it I'm going to see if i can make my own pattern that would be another first.

Any way diet

Well I've had a bad day health wise as my asthma has been bad. But I have still managed to walk about 4550 steps probably i took my pedomitor off as I had a lay down and forgot to put it back on so if you add the school run it about 6000so that good.

Food wise I skipped breakfast as I was up late but had an apple.
Then when I got home I had fat free natural yogurt with mixed frozen fruit it was yummy
frozen mixed berries and fat free yogurt 








Then for lunch I had a ham roll with laughing cow light and ham and a little pickle with a little salad
Then for dinner My OH made what I call a chicken throw together which is chicken chopped into chunk veggies of choose we had leftovers from Sunday dinner and stock cube and herbs all cooked slowly together on a bed of rice now on slimming world on extra easy this is free so if wanted you could eat loads I didn't which makes a change so all in all a good day. I forgot to take my food picture promise tomorrow.

But through out the day I have wanted salt and I don't no why. This morning I gave my 6yr old TJ some cheeselets and had a couple and they were so yummy when I got home i weighed out 30g and ate them now there all gone but my craving for salt has to but that's like loads of syns and calories it like a 1000 calories for the whole tub. But I was talking to my friend and she said it wont matter as I'm not well and told me to stand on the scales to check so with her to my ear I did and she was right but I'm not doing that again I was so up set with my self
Sorry moan over


No comments:

Post a Comment