Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 28 and I'm still doing it

HI people 


I seem to be weighing my self to much.I guess that's the problem with having scales at home 
I'm really pleased with my loss so far but i keep finding my self getting stuck for things to have that are different. So far today I've had my fruit and bite size shredded wheat with natural fat free yogurt  at about 11 clock so not had lunch yet. 
But I' had 3 chicken legs and salad and noodles and beetroot also pickle onions and 2tbsp of  ex light mayonnaise for dinner.  
Doe's anyone have a all time favorite food  I do mine is cucumber and beetroot I could eat it all day.
I've also done 40 minutes on the Wii  fit jogging and the obstical course and the steps. I've also been chasing J around. but we have not left the house.



week 1 23.7lb /1st Jan 2012 
week 2 23.1.8/10 Jan 2012
week 3 23.1/   18 Jan 2012   6lb loss yay
week 4 22.9/  25 Jan 12
week 5

I think it so sweet when J (our 2yr old) says thank you with being prompted. It prove your doing something right lol.


 Just so you know
J is 2 will be 3 soon is a hooligan and often refer to him as my hooligan 
T.J is 6 nearly 7 now his never had a nick name his always been TJ 
TA  is 14 and i often call him tink 
and LTH is nearly 16  is often called boo 
So there you go my boys all 4 of them my better half is OH 
i also have a nutty dog called pepper, a cat called Cleo it's short for Cleopatra and summer the budgie hat every so often changes color. But don't tell TJ that he never seem to notice.








No comments:

Post a Comment