Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday 28 January 2012

I'm so proud of myself

Hi everyone 

Ok this is yesterdays blog which i forgot to post please enjoy.

I have had a slacks couple of days where I just didn't care what I was eating then today I stood on the scale yesterday and I've gained a pound. So I'm back on it now been really good so far and have planned all my meals for the next coupe of day.  
I think that with me I have to think all the time about what I'm doing then I'm a were of whats going into my mouth.  Doe's that make sense it does to me.
So today I had toast with dry fried scrambled eggs and baked beans for breakfast.
Then i had  tuna and sweetcorn salad for lunch.
Then I had slow cooked  mince and rice for dinner it was I little bit bland so will add more flavor next time
I had jam roly poly for pudding with a little custard.

I have been busy trying to make baby shoes and hats so far there way to small so i will keep trying the ones i have done i think i might donate them to my local hospital. When I lost my little girl the midwife put this really sweet cute little pink cardigan on her and wrapped her in a crochet blanket with little flowers on it was sweet. I did ask where they were from and she said someone had donated them. I still wish i could say thank you as they were beautiful.  So I have decided that I would make some blankets and hat for them to use. we will have to see what happens 

I'm so proud of my self today.  I just did a walk that normally would take me 35/40 min in 20 minutes how cool is that in so proud of me. It has lifted my self a steam so much I want to do it again which for me is brilliant. 
Then I did it again i left home at 5 pick J up from nursery at 5.10 then was at TJ's school at 5.25. so it been a good day I haven't done all my steps but I've done my best and am pleased with what i have done.

Take care and please post a comment
thank
Michelle
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment