Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday 19 January 2012

New year new me

Hi sorry not been here for ages but had a lot on.

But on New Years Eve I decided that this year was going to be my year.
So on the first of January 2012 I went to bed with a new plan yes i spent new yeqars eve with pen and paper planing
1. I want to lose weight and thats my main goal I have been really inspired by lots of people on YOUTUBE great place
my biggest insperation at the moment are 3 ladys 
1) is LosingDrea who speaks from the heart and really hits a cord with me and has made me realise that it's not just me stuggling there are lots of people. 
   2)  KydzLydz again she speaks from the heart always seem to be jolly and happy she also does lots of crocheting I wish I had the confidence to show and sell my stuff to people I like. :)
3) LittleFATMBlog she is very inspational I really like her.

2. I and going to be more active in the first week of jan i was only managin 2500 steps aday so not i am up to on aveage around 8000 on a good day i can to 10000 so my plan is to do 12000 steps a day by the end of jan
3. I would really like to get marride this year and have aready decided when with OH permition it going to be cheap and quiet at least thats what i hope.
4. I would like to do a craft fair i know they do one ovwer at the school and at the local libery
5. I want my boys to be happy do something fun with them every weekend. even if it only a trip to the park for a game of football or in my 2yr olds case a game of catch me if you can
6. I am going to document everyday with pictures so i never forget what we have done

I know a lot if these are silly thing but there mine and what I know I can acheve them 
I do have one impossible task and that i want to write a book. say she who can not spell very well even if it only a book for me i want to do it
this is me at my biggest 24st3lb
<-here goes this is the me i want to say goodbye to


week 1 23.7lb /1st jan 2012
week 2 23.1.8/146.9kg /10 jan 2012
week 3 23.1/323 lb/18th jan 2012   6lb loss yay

No comments:

Post a Comment